Lynda B Blessing
Our mission is to help our clients achieve their best possible life, using their finances to support that life in a most fulfilling way. Whether it is juggling college bills and retirement planning, developing strategies to pass wealth on to the next generation, or considering whether to work part-time in retirement - we deal with all life's questions and goals, to develop and track a plan to support your situation.
No one strategy fits everyone, which is why every client gets our undivided attention—from planning to execution to follow-up. We develop excellent long-term relationships with our clients, so that we can help with your evolving life, and bring the knowledge of tax laws, estate planning options, investment opportunities etc. to keep you on track. With 18 years experience and advanced education designations, we can bring an independent and knowledgeable perspective to your situation.
We invite you to check out all the material on our website. If something prompts a question, please send us a quick email or call our office. We would enjoy speaking with you. There is an opportunity to register for a complimentary consultation as well.
I'm married to Rich, a 6th grade math teacher. We have a busy high school daughter who is active in all things band. We also have a German exchange student this year. Meret is a sophomore and it is lovely to have her spend this year with our family. Pixie and Tallie are our 2 crazy rescue dogs. Our main office is in West Chester, and I live outside of Harrisburg, so we have clients all across PA and beyond. My office manager, Elizabeth Austin, is an essential piece of my practice. She has 2 sons - 1 in college and 1 a high school senior, and she's an excellent tennis player! I enjoy a full life following Penn State sports, the Orioles and Phillies, being active band parents, doing outdoor family activities and enjoying good friends. I also volunteer a lot, helping to give back and working for social justice for all people.
- Junior Achievement, annual symposium mentoring and leading workshops at various high schools
- Penn State Nittany Lion Club and Alumni Association
- Elder, Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
- Chair, Peacemaking and Justice Committee, Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Family Comprehensive Planning
- Small Business Concerns
Awards & Recognition
- FIVE STAR Private Wealth Manager - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant
- CASL® Chartered Advisor for Senior Living
- CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- CLU® Chartered Life Underwriter
M.S. Engineering Science, 1990, Penn State University
B.S. Mathematics, 1983, Penn State University
- Financial Planning Assocation
- National Association of Women Business Owners