Lynda B Blessing
Our mission is to help our clients achieve their best possible life, using their finances to support that life in a most fulfilling way. Whether it is juggling college bills and retirement planning, developing strategies to pass wealth on to the next generation, or considering whether to work part-time in retirement - we deal with all life's questions and goals, to develop and track a plan to support your situation.
Especially now, in the time of COVID-19, the economy is in turmoil and unemployment historically high. Please reach out to have a discussion about what you can do to manage your situation moving forward. Having a plan can give you peace of mind.
No one strategy fits everyone, which is why every client gets our undivided attention—from planning to execution to follow-up. We develop excellent long-term relationships with our clients, so that we can help with your evolving life, and bring the knowledge of tax laws, estate planning options, investment opportunities etc. to keep you on track. With 21 years experience and advanced education designations, we can bring an independent and knowledgeable perspective to your situation.
We invite you to check out all the material on our website. If something prompts a question, please send us a quick email or call our office. We would enjoy speaking with you. There is an opportunity to register for a complimentary consultation as well.
I'm married to Rich, a retired 6th grade math teacher. We have a lovely daughter in college. Pixie and Tallie are our 2 crazy rescue dogs. Blessing Financial Inc. has 2 offices - 1 in West Chester, Chester County, and 1 in Harrisburg. We have clients all across PA and beyond. Elizabeth Austin, is our amazing customer service relations manager. She has 2 sons - both in college, and she's an excellent tennis player! I enjoy a full life following Penn State sports, the Orioles and Phillies, riding my trike, reading, doing outdoor family activities and enjoying good friends. I also volunteer a lot, through Junior Achievement and my church, to help give back and work for social justice for all people.
- Junior Achievement, annual symposium mentoring and leading workshops at various high schools
- Penn State Nittany Lion Club and Alumni Association
- Elder, Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
- Chair, Peacemaking and Justice Committee, Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Strategies
- Family Comprehensive Planning
- Small Business Retirement Plans and Education
Awards & Recognition
- FIVE STAR Private Wealth Manager - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant
- CASL® Chartered Advisor for Senior Living
- CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- CLU® Chartered Life Underwriter
- CDFA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
M.S. Engineering Science, 1990, Penn State University
B.S. Mathematics, 1983, Penn State University
- Financial Services Institute
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Better Business Bureau